In this pre-recorded webinar, Butler University faculty experts discuss important topics related to the COVID-19 pandemic, including:
- Should I get vaccinated if I’ve had COVID-19?
- If I’ve been vaccinated, is it important to wear a mask?
- Can I transmit COVID-19 if I’ve been vaccinated?
- Should I get a booster shot?
- When is all of this going to end?
Thank you to our faculty experts for providing this important and timely information.
Anne M. Wilson, PhD (Moderator)
Professor of Chemistry
Mark R. Macbeth, PhD
Assistant Professor, Chemistry and Biochemistry
Christopher Stobart, PhD
Associate Professor of Biological Sciences
Ashlee Tietje, PhD
Instructor of Biology
Veronica Vernon, PharmD
Assistant Professor of Pharmacy Practice