INDIANAPOLIS, Ind.—Fourteen Butler University students have been selected to join Orr Fellowship, a two-year, post-graduate program that places high-achieving college seniors in full-time, paid positions across Indianapolis. Of the nearly 1,200 Midwest students who applied to the program’s 2022 cohort, only 100 received job offers. Butler’s class of 14 fellows is the largest group to ever be chosen from the University.
Butler’s newest Orr Fellows—and the companies they matched with—include:
- Emily Gasparro, Angi
- Elizabeth Schierbeek, Apex Benefits Group
- Ellie Allen, Celigo
- Claire Williams, CREA, LLC
- Kendall Jordan, Cured
- Andrew Hasik, Edify
- Emma Ryan, High Alpha
- Amelia Wright, Indiana University Health
- Molly McBean, Milestone Business Solutions Inc.
- Jessie Wisniewski, Offprem Technology
- Annabella Cobos, Ryan Fireprotection, Inc.
- Daniela Cervantes, TechPoint
- Zayna Abu-Salih, The Heritage Group
- Nathan Carnes, The Juice
These students join the ranks of more than 60 other Butler alumni who have completed Orr Fellowships since the program first launched in 2002.
The Orr Fellowship is more than a job. In addition to their full-time positions, participants take part in programming dedicated to nurturing an entrepreneurial spirit and developing strong leadership skills. They will also enter Orr Fellowship’s networking communities and help recruit future Fellows.